a few words about us
On behalf of Evolution Health Services Staff, I command you as a student for taking the initiative to improve yourself by seeking advance knowledge from our company. I will continue to dedicate my time and knowledge to make sure you receive the highest quality education possible as a healthcare worker. I will make sure you have quality instructors, care staff members, the most advanced equipment or technology at your fingertips. Most importantly, we value exceptional customer services, and we will continue to use it as long as the company exists.
Its started as a CPR course initially now it’s been approved by Florida Board of Nursing and Florida Commission of Independent Education as a Nursing School. With the public trust, and the hard work of the board members, it becomes a reality to have a Nursing School, a Staffing Agency, a Consulting Firm, an NCLEX Review Center.
To all members that have contribute to this tremendous success, I am extremely grateful to have you on board.
Again to the students, the staff, and anyone that visits the site, Thank You.
what we offer1
Associate Degree In Nursing
An associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) will give you a solid career foundation in the health care field. Popular among registered nurses (RNs), the ADN provides opportunities to work in entry-level nursing positions.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed practical nurses are in demand in several industries throughout the global workforce. Most LPN's work in healthcare facilities, including hospitals, doctors’ offices, and nursing homes. Their duties generally include providing routine care, observing patients’ health, assisting doctors and registered nurses, and communicating with patients and their families.
NCLEX-RN/PN Remediation Program
These courses are primarily for the student that failed the NCLEX RN/PN Test. The purpose of these courses is to improve employability, enhance career skills, and attain personal enrichment through education. The courses include 80 hours of classroom instruction and 96 hours of clinical instruction under the direct supervision of clinical instructors in an acute and/or long-term care settings, primary preventive care, and leadership. These courses may use simulation when it’s appropriate.
HOME HEALTH AIDE
This program is designed to prepare the student to enter the work force as a home attendant or home health aide. The program content provides instruction in services that assist in maintaining maximum independence and safety in the home environment. The student will learn purposes and functions of long-term care facilities, communication, respecting resident rights, employability skills, legal and ethical responsibilities, infection control, emergencies and accident prevention, fire safety and disaster preparedness, promoting resident’s independence, organization, observation and charting, and personal care needs.
- Offer professional and comprehensive allied health programs that prepare students with the skills necessary to qualify for entry-level positions in the medical field. Our goal is to provide effective and affordable training that is educational, practical and convenient.
- Be recognized as a leader for quality healthcare training for the State of Florida and nationwide.
- Evolution: Evolve in a day to day basis to achieve excellence.
- Value: Consider others and value people as you value yourself.
- Organize: Stay focus and organize all the time.
- Learn: Learn from and about others by listening actively
- Utilize: Manage your time and resources appropriately
- Transform: Use your inner thinking to maximize your potential.
- Integrity: Your action and behavior (s) should align with human integrity.
- Outcome: Use science and/or patient centered care to get the best outcome possible.
- Nurture: Invest in a culture diversity and inclusion
- Provide quality healthcare training using technology, evidence base learning and research.
- Promote culture diversity
- Value Community for the greater goods.
- Provide clinical knowledge through simulation, hands on, and agencies internship.